Saturday, May 2, 2009

Amy Van Winkle

Computer problem is still far from being fixed, but I have to share how wonderful life is.

Yesterday was Friday which is ALWAYS a good thing. I went a got ice cream with a lady I might be giving my kidney to (another post for another day), came home and talked on the phone with Evan for awhile. I finished reading a fun book, and then decided to take a nap. It was 6:30, so I figured I'd sleep or rest a little while, watch Jeopardy at 7:30, and then talk on the phone with my sister because we were supposed to have a phone date that evening. Well, the next thing I know I look at my clock and it is 7:30 am. HA! I slept 13 hrs in my clothes, with my contacts in, with my blinds open, and didn't even eat dinner! It was pretty awesome (and strange). So needless to say, today I am feeling VERY well-rested and therefore very happy! It's been a great day of running errands and talking to my sister on the phone and cleaning and playing with my guinea pigs.

Life is so crazy and fun sometimes.

No comments: