Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Travels out of the Eastern Time Zone

"Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...." 10 brownie points if you know off the top of your head what movie that song is from!




Back in April I took a few days off of work and ventured down to Dadeville, Alabama for the second time. Karin and her husband Tom live in that tiny little town that is only about a 7.5 hr drive from my apartment. Karin and I had a great time hanging out watching tv, jumping on the trampoline, and walking around the town (takes about 15 minutes to walk around the entire town). We went to see a movie, and also spent a little time at her relatives' lake house. My sisters really are probably my two most favorite people in the world, so it was great to spend some time with Karin. (and I'll be up in Maine visiting Emily for a week in the beginning of June!) Enjoy some pictures:






1 comment:

Danielle Myers said...

White Christmas!!! :)

Love the pics of the geese by the way.