Now that the weather is warmer and beautiful, Evan and I have gotten to do fun things outside! On Easter Sunday afternoon we went on a hike at Pilot Mountain (a noticable mountain only about 30 mins from Evan's apartment in Winston-Salem). The weather was wonderful and the mountain was crowded! I did great though and was happy that I didn't have to taken any more breaks than Evan did (although I also have the feeling that he didn't need all the breaks he made us take and was only stopping more for my sake) :-P

We also recently had the chance to go canoeing one afternoon! We rented a canoe on Salem lake and spent some time paddling around enjoying the nice day! It was a fun experience and made me feel very outdoorsy :)

Okay so I know in the picture we are in front of a sailboay and not a canoe, but it looks more exciting to be in front of a big boat. And who knows--maybe we will go sailing some day!
2 comments:
hmmm, sailing sounds fun! and I'm glad it made you feel outdoorsy :-)
Very uniqe blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...
I like your blog.
Please visit:
http://baliholiday.tk
Keep blogging.
Good day.
Post a Comment