Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In with the new

As of about an hour ago, I am the proud new owner of a beautiful toshiba laptop (my first ever). My old trusty desktop still has a place in my heart, of course, but just like we have to let people go who die from viruses, we must also let electronics go that die from viruses. Hopefully my new baby will stay virus-free for awhile. His/Her name is still TBA. (come on, I've only had it for an hour!)

It is a wonderful thing to be using the internet again! I have so much to catch all 4 of you up on ;-) Upcoming entries:

-Trip to Alabama to have fun with Karin
-Hiking Pilot Mountain with Evan
-Pics of the ADORABLE baby ducks that live in the drainage ditch at work
-Gardening with Lisa
-General life updates

and probably more.

For now I must clean and go to bed (and put my new baby to bed as well!), but I'm so excited to be back!

No comments: