Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long Gone...

I haven't filled you in on my life in over a month and that makes me sad :( So the free internet that I was "borrowing" disappeared. I lived without it for a bit, then decided to pay for some internet. So my internet finally got hooked up after the Time Warner guy had a lot of problems. The next day, some asian voices start coming out of my speakers and popups with asian people keep popping up. Those have finally went away, but it's odd. Then it would only let me internet explorer pop up, and before I could even open an email the internet completely disappears. Awesome. So now I'm paying over $35 a month so I can have asian voices come out of my speakers. :-P Hence the lack of updates. Hopefully I will soon take my computer to a computer-fixer-guy and he will clean off my virus or whatever it is that I have. Unless, of course, you reading this know what my problem is and can come to my rescue. :)

No comments: