Thursday, September 11, 2008

Things I'm not a fan of

I know it's okay to make lists of things that make you happy, or things you think are funny, or things you've been up to when you post on a blog, but I don't know the etiquette of posting about things you don't like! But as I was driving home from work today I came up with a short list in my head of thigs I don't like and decided to share...

1. When my windsheild wipers make squeaking noises on my windshield.
2. When people act like they are better than everyone else because they make more money.
3. The word "beef". It sounds so gross.
4. Chipped fingernail polish.
5. Men who let their nose hairs grow into their mustache


That's that for now. :) On the flip side, a thing that makes me very happy is the family of bunnies that live in Lisa's yard and greet me each day walking to and from my car.

No comments: