-I went to the most incredible used book store today, not meaning to buy anything, and ending up spending way too much money, but it was so great! I bought some Harry Potter books and some Dvds, all in great condition, and I'm way excited.
-I can't decide if the anesthesia doctors at work are being sketchy or being friendly when they put their arm around my waist or rub my shoulders. I'm trying to believe it's friendly--but it's kind of sketchy! ick.
-I'm moving into my new apartment this upcoming week! Ironically, it also marks the one-year anniversary of my move to North Carolina! I think this move will be a little more fun...I cried for 3 days straight when I moved to Raleigh, but I'm feeling pretty good about this move. It's good not to be anxious about very many things!
-I love cheese ritz-bits.
-The first thing I ask patients at work when I'm checking them in for surgery is if they have their insurance cards and drivers lisence with them for me to make copies of. We need the license because we like to verify people's ID, but even I don't understand why we need to make a copy of it. But I just do what I'm told (as always). This week the CUTEST THING happened. I was checking in an old woman and her husband was there with her. She doesn't drive (I think because of age and also some medical issues), so she didn't have a drivers lisence. I said it was fine and went on to fill out some more paper work, and her husband says to me "When they called a few days ago reminding us of her appointment, they said to bring the insurance and a picture--do you need a picture of her?" And he pulled out of his shirt pocket a professionally done picture of his wife like the ones you can get done at Sears, or Olan Mills, or other picture places. It was just the most adorable thing...I told him we didn't need it, that we like to have a picture ID like a drivers lisence or something like that, but thanked him for bringing that picture. It was so, so cute....
-My mom's cancer is not back, and she's been cleared for another year, so that's good news. ow she can focus on dealing with her fibromyalgia. :)
-I think I would like to work at a recyling center or something like that.
And that, my friends, is what's currently running through my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment