-I've recently joined my church choir and it's so great. Most everyone is twice my age, but they have great sense of humor and they don't seem to mind when I sing off-key!
-Having moles removed was seriously one of the most fun experiences. Definitely great to watch! I highly recommend it.
-I was excited about my first Halloween by myself willing to hand out candy to little children stopping by. I guess not many children go around apartment complexes, because I got no knocks on my door. :( Oh well--more candy for me!
-My vacuum is seriously the best vacuum ever. It sucks up whole leaves and even dryer sheets. It makes me want to vacuum all the time. So I do.
-Papa John's pineapple pizza. There's pretty much nothing better in the world. I would like to eat it all the time. I wish it were free. And calorie free.
-Once college is paid for and once I get rich, the first two things I am signing up for are cable tv and renters insurance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment