Last weekend was a wonderful weekend. Weather in the upper 70s makes any weekend a great weekend! I was able to take a few walks in the park by myself and with Lisa, which is always a wonderful time. Saturday I also got to hang out with some fantastic nearby friends (see above picture)...endulging in krispy kreme and playing phase 10. Any day is a good day that involves doughnuts and phase 10. :) The weather this weekend isn't going to be nearly as nice, but here's hoping that it's still a good one!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Last weekend was a wonderful weekend. Weather in the upper 70s makes any weekend a great weekend! I was able to take a few walks in the park by myself and with Lisa, which is always a wonderful time. Saturday I also got to hang out with some fantastic nearby friends (see above picture)...endulging in krispy kreme and playing phase 10. Any day is a good day that involves doughnuts and phase 10. :) The weather this weekend isn't going to be nearly as nice, but here's hoping that it's still a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment