It's been awhile!! I don't like it when it's been awhile!! And yet I still don't have much to say. Here are some of my happy thoughts for the moment:
-I had a wonderful weekend snuggling with a dog and spending some catch up time with my friend Danielle.
-my guinea pigs are the best things ever and I love them!
-Cake at work today. Mmmmmm...
-New work clothes, on major sale - Yes!!
-Tomorrow my sponsored kid in Columbia is turning 8! I am so excited for him and love him lots. Happy birthday Duvan!
-I love Nickel Creek.
-I am getting lots of money back for my taxes, so I get to visit my sister in Maine for a week this summer!
-McDonald's gift card. I know lots of people are too good for McDonalds and talk about how gross it is and how much better Wendys is...but I love McDonalds.
-The few nice people at work that I really like and care about.
-Each day is one more day closer to warm weather! (nevermind that it snowed this morning)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your friend Danielle enjoyed catching up with you, too! thank you for letting me know you were here. and thanks again for the coupons! Joey and I got our converter boxes last night. woohoo!!
i'm with you on the warmer weather.
xoxo.
Post a Comment