Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Maybe it's official?

Soooo, my current "big" news is that I've decided on a church! That being said, you can't hold it against me if I eventually end up somewhere else. I've signed up for their "discovery" sunday school class starting in January to learn more about the beliefs, etc etc, and I guess if there's something huge there that I don't agree with I will maybe not keep going there. But for now, this is it, and I'm actually kind of excited. Check out their website at http://www.cccarp.org/ This past week I attended my first "non-church-service" event there--their Christmas choir program (complete with little children singing and Christmas cookies afterwards!). It was good :) So that's the news for now.

Other than that, my smart guinea pigs have learned to escape from their cage (it's making life interesting) :), and there are footsteps and voices coming from my ceiling yet no one lives above me...maybe somebody is moving in?? (boo)

No comments: