-I really think that God laughs when I burn my christmas tree-smelling candle. (In a good way).
-The past couple of weeks I have been going through SERIOUS cable-envy. I think it was triggered by my trip to my parent's house for Thanksgiving. Cable is such a nice thing to have.
-At work we've "adopted" two old ladies that have no family from the retirement center down the road. We're buying them christmas presents of certain clothes, etc. Can I tell you how excited I was to pick out an old lady nightgown with matching fuzzy slippers? So fun!
-A month or so ago there were these two end-table type pieces of furniture next to my dumpster, so I took them. Turns out I didn't really have a good place for them, so I sold them on craiglist. Pretty fun to make money from other people's trash!
-I finally got a table for my dining room, and it is beautiful. And it was cheap, and just the right size for a girl like me. That kind of makes it sound like I'm fat, but I just meant that I'm only one person and I live alone.
-I re-learned to play the C scale on my guitar. Minor accomplishments make me smile :)
-I'm finally learning how to skip stones! Once I can do it consistently, I'll be able to cross another of my life goals off my list :)
-I discovered a man I work with is from Egypt! It has been fun to used the two arabic phrases I know with him ("hello" and "my name is Amy"...I'm sure he's getting tired of hearing those repeated every time I see him!). It's also been fun to talk about some of the places I visited while I was in Egypt, espeically since he's from Cairo and that's where I spent most of my time! What a small world.
-Neither Target, Walmart, or Walgreens sell regular matches. How lame.
-Red Box movies are such a good invention.
-I really want to go paint pottery at the place down the road. Anyone want to come to Greensboro and join me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhhh- next time I'm in the G-boro- I'll go with you. I have always wanted to paint pottery at one of those places. Fun stuff!
Please do, Tracy! I did it once in Fredericksburg. and though my mug was definitely no masterpiece, it was still a fun process! So come join me :)
ps love the new pics of baby G
Post a Comment