Friday, October 10, 2008

the FIVE

There is a funny episode of the show "friends" (well let's face facts, they're all funny!), where the friends are talking about how they can each come up with a list of 5 famous people that they could sleep with even after they're married and their spouse cannot get angry at them. (And I guess the chances of them actually getting to sleep with those 5 people are very slim). Anyways, I guess morally I'd say I couldn't exactly make a list like that, but in the spirit of the show I've come up with a list of 5 famous guys I could go on a dinner date with even after I'm married and my husband can't get mad. (I guess I will tell him about this list in advance) ;-) A dinner date doesn't sound too scandlous, but I guess after you're married you're not supposed to go to dinner alone with another man? Anyways, enough of my not making sense--behold my list:

1. Derek Webb (obvi). He's very good looking, very smart, very nice, and he's not afraid to talk so he could carry the conversation.
2. Mel Gibson. I LOVE Mel Gibson. The Patriot is one of my favorite movies (and I love "Signs" as well!)....one time when I was at a conference the summer after my senior year of high school Mel made a surprise guest appearance...I was really close to the stage, probably like 30 feet away from him (though I have no clue how to actually judge distances), and I have a photo where you can clearly see his face. I heart Mel!
3. David Schwimmer. Ask any of my college roommates, but if the character Ross from Friends was a real guy, we would totally be perfect for each other. And David Schwimmer must be at least a little bit like him to be able to get into the character so well....
4. Brendan Fraser. George of the Jungle is also one of my all time favorites, and The Mummy isn't bad either. Plus, Brendan is just plain good looking. And any guy with the confidence to run around in a loincloth and act stupid while being cool at the same time is pretty impressive.
5. Denzel Washington? I'm not too sure about #5, I might have to change it, but for now it's Denzel. He's pretty good looking and seems like a good enough guy to eat dinner with!
Addendum: If Bing Crosby were not dead, he would be near the top of my list. I love him even in the grave!

Okay enough about me! Tell me your five!

No comments: