I am hoping to spend my next couple of days off doing some deep-cleaning of the apartment, doing some serious job-searching, and running a few errands. Of course, hopefully lots of sleep and laying around will be happening in the midst of everything else :)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Good bye 09!
Well the New Year is quickly approaching and I figured one last post in 2009 should be in order. The past few eeks have been fabulous, mostly because I took some extra time off work. The week before Christmas I got sick and even though I attempted to go into work that Friday, I was sent home after an hour. I was back home in bed by 6:45 am and slept the rest of the day away! Fortunately my fever went away the next day and I was just left with a lot of nasty congestion. That didn't disappear until Christmas day, but who can't handle a little head cold? I left for my parents' house on Tuesday afternoon after work and didn't come back into town until Monday night. I was so glad for some time off work--especially since co-workers said a few of those days were really crazy! So it was back to work yesterday and today, but we are closed for the rest of the week. (New Year's day is a given holiday, and we didn't have enough patients scheduled to stay open tomorrow). So I've had a two day work week followed by another two day work week--could life be anymore better?!? Christmas in Fredericksburg was fun, and it's always amusing spending time with my sisters.

I am hoping to spend my next couple of days off doing some deep-cleaning of the apartment, doing some serious job-searching, and running a few errands. Of course, hopefully lots of sleep and laying around will be happening in the midst of everything else :)
I am hoping to spend my next couple of days off doing some deep-cleaning of the apartment, doing some serious job-searching, and running a few errands. Of course, hopefully lots of sleep and laying around will be happening in the midst of everything else :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment